Basic Unit Building Inclusions
Our buildings comply with the relevant Australian Standards. The standard materials provide excellent durability for most locations, with upgrades available to suit more severe environmental conditions.
- Covered veranda, FRP handrails and balustrading unless specified.
- External walls and roof are lined with standard corrugated iron sheeting. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
- Frame, decking, internal flooring and stairs built from highly durable, corrosion and termite resistant FRP material.
- Complete stair assembly.
- Lockable lined doors with door closers.
- Step-by-step installation instructions. All items are marked for easy reference.
- Kit is precut, includes fittings and is stacked flat for minimum freight costs.
- Cyclone rated to category C3 (up to 225km/hr winds).
- Curved roof profile.
- Heavy duty corrugated iron sheeting - recommended for corrosive environments. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Underfloor enclosure with pad lockable hinged doors for access to compost tanks.
- Gutters, downpipes and water tank (450 litres), with tank stand bracketed off building wall.
- Mono-pitch/skillion roof or gable roof instead of curved roof.
- Additional staircases.
- Shower/change cubicles.
- LED lighting.
- Building application drawings and engineer’s certification for specific site - (soil reports to be provided by Client).
- Special customer requirements, including pre-assembly and site assembly services.
- Ramp sections and transitions - ramps supplied in 4.5 m sections.
- Modifications in order to comply with AS3959-2000 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas
- Internal wall lining with mini corrugated iron sheeting (excludes underfloor enclosure where selected). Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless Steel Handrails
Ecoflo can tailor buildings to suit your requirements. We can build to a budget and provide alternative finishes and designs as you require.
We are an Australian business located in Brisbane Queensland and have a wide range of public composting toilet products, water management solutions and public restroom building products available for both government and private companies.
If you would like to chat with one of our customer service representatives, please call us on 1300 138 182.