COMPETITIVE PRICING POLICY
Ecoflo offers a wide range of composting toilet and greywater treatment products at highly competitive prices and friendly knowledgeable service. The Competitive Pricing Policy applies to personal shopping for products in the Ecoflo online store only. If another Australian retail store, is offering a cheaper price on a product on an exact like-for-like basis, in its store or on its Australian website, Ecoflo may Price Match if:
- The price match is requested prior to purchase by the customer only
- The identical product (same brand, model/style), product offer or bundle is in stock and available for immediate sale by Ecoflo
- A Sale Team Member is able to verify the price and availability of the product
Ecoflo will not match the competitor's price if:
- It is below our cost price
- Any “Marketplace” Pages where an order is fulfilled by a third party rather than the owner/operator of the retail website.
- Any limited quantity, deal-of-the-day, flash sales, clearance, closeout, discontinued or special seasonal prices, End of Financial Year Sale.
- Any price that is based upon coupons, financing offers, errors, bundling of products or services.
- In-store only pricing.
- Any product purchase intended for resale. Ecoflo will only match 1 item per customer.
- Any lower-priced offer for a product that is on long lead time or out of stock. Product must be in stock and immediately available.
- The matched price cannot be combined with any other promotion or discount. The requested matched price will be the final price.
- Price match cannot be combined with or apply to and other offers or discounts.
- The conditions for Price Match (above) are not met
- The competitor's product is:
- a displayed model, second hand or refurbished
- sourced from a store or supplier that has special conditions or trading limitations, such as Duty-Free stores, factory outlets, warehouses, clearance centres, or a business under an insolvency administration
- sourced from an unauthorised reseller
sourced from an online website that does not have a physical retail store in Australia
- The price is:
- an Online Only offer
- a specially negotiated price or offer that is only available to a select group of people, such as a corporate rate, loyalty, subscriber or membership offer
- discounted by means other than money, such as loyalty points, a discount voucher or coupon