Commercial toilet buildings that are easy to install and maintain.
FLAT PACKED COMMERCIAL TOILET BUILDING SOLUTIONS THAT ARE EASY TO SET UP, INSTALL AND MAINTAIN
Our combination of flat pack toilet buildings with composting toilets makes our commercial toilet solutions some of the most environmentally friendly toilet blocks in Australia!
Flat packed and delivered on a pallet, these modular buildings can be connected together to form a bank of toilets if needed. This modular, flat pack approach means there’s less environmental impact in transporting and delivery of these buildings.
There’s a whole host of benefits to our buildings. First they’re predominately made from Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic so they won’t rust, corrode or be eaten by termites. They’re also fire retardant so difficult to vandalise with fire.
All of our flat packed toilet buildings come with complete instructions on assembly and installation. Alternatively we can organise installers to provide the build for you.
Perfect for the Seaside
Our range of commercial composting toilets (Clivus Multrum) have almost no moving parts therefore maintenance is a very simple process.
Our buildings meet the following Australian standards AS 1428.1 Design for access and mobility, AS/NZS 1170.0:2002 Structural Design Actions - General principles, AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 Structural Design Actions - Permanent, imposed and other actions and AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 Structural Design Actions - Wind actions.
FLAT PACKED TOILET BUILDING INCLUSIONS
Our modular constructions adhere to relevant Australian Standards.
- Covered veranda, FRP handrails and balustrading unless specified.
- External walls and roof are lined with standard corrugated iron sheeting. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
- Frame, decking, internal flooring and stairs built from highly durable, corrosion and termite resistant FRP material.
- Complete stair assembly.
- Lockable lined doors with door closers.
- Step-by-step installation instructions. All items are marked for easy reference.
- Kit is precut, includes fittings and is stacked flat for minimum freight costs.
- Cyclone rated to category C3 (up to 225km/hr winds).
- Curved roof profile.
- Heavy duty corrugated iron sheeting - recommended for corrosive environments. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Underfloor enclosure with pad lockable hinged doors for access to compost tanks.
- Gutters, downpipes and water tank (450 litres), with tank stand bracketed off building wall.
- Mono-pitch/skillion roof or gable roof instead of curved roof.
- Additional staircases.
- Shower/change cubicles.
- LED lighting.
- Building application drawings and engineer’s certification for specific site - (soil reports to be provided by Client).
- Special customer requirements, including pre-assembly and site assembly services.
- Ramp sections and transitions - ramps supplied in 4.5 m sections.
- Modifications in order to comply with AS3959-2000 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
- Internal wall lining with mini corrugated iron sheeting (excludes underfloor enclosure where selected). Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless Steel Handrails.
ECOFLO CAN TAILOR BUILDINGS TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS
We can build to a budget and provide alternative finishes and designs as you require.
We are an Australian business located in Brisbane Queensland and have a wide range of public composting toilet products, water management solutions and public restroom building products available for both government and private companies.