TOILET BLOCKS & BUILDINGS
Autonomous, freestanding public toilets that require no water or electricity.
MODULAR RESTROOM BUILDINGS BUILT USING SUPER STRONG AND LIGHTWEIGHT FIBREGLASS REINFORCED PLASTIC MATERIALS
Our prefabricated restroom buildings are made utilising FRP building materials (also called GRP building materials) so they’re lightweight, super strong, won’t corrode in salty environments, won’t rot and are fire resistant.
Our prefabricated toilet blocks don’t require any special tools for installation and can easily be put up in a couple of days excluding foundations (depending on the size of the building and prep work).
The modular approach to our buildings means you can install just one building, or combine them for higher use areas. These buildings combined with our composting toilet range gives the most environmentally friendly complete toilet block solution in Australia.
We can provide installation services or if you have access to tradespeople, you can install and complete both the building and composting toilet installations yourself.
Our buildings meet the following Australian standards AS 1428.1 Design for access and mobility, AS/NZS 1170.0:2002 Structural Design Actions - General principles, AS/NZS 1170.1:2002 Structural Design Actions - Permanent, imposed and other actions and AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 Structural Design Actions - Wind actions.
All of our FRP building components contain fire resistants however, the ultimate fire rating properties of GRP pultruded products will depend on the composite mix.
BASIC UNIT BUILDING INCLUSIONS
Our buildings comply with the relevant Australian Standards. The standard materials provide excellent durability for most locations, with upgrades available to suit more severe environmental conditions.
- Covered veranda, FRP handrails and balustrading unless specified.
- External walls and roof are lined with standard corrugated iron sheeting. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless steel fixtures and fittings.
- Frame, decking, internal flooring and stairs built from highly durable, corrosion and termite resistant FRP material.
- Complete stair assembly.
- Lockable lined doors with door closers.
- Step-by-step installation instructions. All items are marked for easy reference.
- Kit is precut, includes fittings and is stacked flat for minimum freight costs.
- Cyclone rated to category C3 (up to 225km/hr winds).
- Curved roof profile.
- Heavy duty corrugated iron sheeting - recommended for corrosive environments. Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Underfloor enclosure with pad lockable hinged doors for access to compost tanks.
- Gutters, downpipes and water tank (450 litres), with tank stand bracketed off building wall.
- Mono-pitch/skillion roof or gable roof instead of curved roof.
- Additional staircases.
- Shower/change cubicles.
- LED lighting.
- Building application drawings and engineer’s certification for specific site - (soil reports to be provided by Client).
- Special customer requirements, including pre-assembly and site assembly services.
- Ramp sections and transitions - ramps supplied in 4.5 m sections.
- Modifications in order to comply with AS3959-2000 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
- Internal wall lining with mini corrugated iron sheeting (excludes underfloor enclosure where selected). Client to choose from colour chart provided.
- Stainless Steel Handrails.
ECOFLO CAN TAILOR BUILDINGS TO SUIT YOUR REQUIREMENTS
We can build to a budget and provide alternative finishes and designs as you require.
We are an Australian business located in Brisbane Queensland and have a wide range of public composting toilet products, water management solutions and public restroom building products available for both government and private companies.